Thursday, October 2, 2014

Are Your Answers Blowing in the Wind?


Some answers are elusive.  They may be staring at us in the face but we can't see them.  They may be whispering in our ears but we can't hear them.  And they may be blowing in the wind but we can't feel them.  Maybe it's because we don't know how to find answers to challenging questions such as "why am I here?"  Or, "What is my purpose?"  Here's my favorite:  How do we fit together?  The answer gets more complicated as time passes.  Think about that for a moment.  There's a reason why you and I are connected.  Sorry.  I don't have all the answers – they're blowing in the wind.  But I am doing one thing to find solutions.  I'm harnessing the wind.  I find it to be a reliable source of energy. 

I'm happy to be connected to you.  There's plenty of room in cyberspace for you to place your windmill next to mine.  Jesus says, "for where two or three gather in My name, there I am with them." ~ Matthew 18:20.  Thanks for visiting. 

No comments: