Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring is in the Air – Almost


Even the birds don't know what to do with all these crazy weather patterns we are experiencing in the Midwest.  They are flying around in circles, not sure weather they should be headed north or south.  A bald eagle laid her eggs and then Mother Nature dropped a foot of snow on top of her nest.  It has been one of the wackiest winters of all times.  The good news is in Monday's forecast.  The high is predicted to be 51º.  Yes, Spring is in the air – almost.


I like to consider myself a survivor.  I enjoy a good challenge.  Mother Nature taught me a few lessons during her season of Winter.  I learned I can adapt.  I learned to appreciate every day, no matter how hot or cold it is, or how difficult it may be to navigate on the icy roads.  I learned just how powerful love is.  Love conquers all things.  It thrives on the coldest days of the year.  Yes, I'm thankful for all that I learned during Winter.  Now it's time for a new season.  I'm ready.  How about you?  Do you have big plans for Spring?

No comments: