Saturday, March 8, 2014

If You're Gonna Do It, Do it Right


My dad's favorite instructions to us when we were growing up included this Mulliganism: "if you're gonna do it, do it right."  I'm still trying to figure out how that fits into my life as a writer.  Modern technology offers many options.  I think I'm finally figuring it all out.  After months of going through the motions, I think I struck gold with my novel.  The main character is headed for some stage IV rapids and I find my head spinning.

My advice to you is to follow your dreams and stay the course no matter how tough it gets.  Decide today you are gonna do it, and do it right.  If you would like to visit the Cyber-bistro and check out my latest writing project, click here.  This story is finally coming together.  Thanks, dad, for the advice. 

No comments: