Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Nothing Can Stop God's Plans For You


For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~ Romans 8:38-39

This Bible verse is one of my all-time favorites.  When I find myself under attack from the dark side, I focus on this verse.  I remind myself who wins.  The race has already been decided.  There is absolutely nothing that can keep us from God's love.  Think about that for a moment.

If you're struggling today to discover what God's plans are for you, why not just ask God to show you the way?  He knows all your worries.  He knows your weaknesses.  Turn your troubles over to Him and be confident that He will work everything out.  Have a great day.

No comments: