Friday, March 21, 2014

Singer-songwriter Releases First Book – The Three Miracles


To know Mark Mulligan is to love him.  And if you haven't listened to his songs or met him in person on his tour across America, you're missing out.  His heart is in the right place and his motives are pure.  How many writers do you know who are willing to donate 100% of their online book sales to feed the hungry?  Here are three reasons you need to order The Three Miracles:
  1. Someone you don't even know who is hungry will eat.
  2. You will feel inspired.
  3. You will never be the same again.
The book doesn't officially launch until tomorrow and I've only read the first seven preview chapters on Amazon, however, I already know I won't be able to put this book down once it's in my hands.  Click here to visit Amazon and take a peek inside.  Yes, Mark Mulligan is my hero.  Way to go, cousin.  I'm really proud of you.

Visit Mulligan's Isle for more details about the book and don't forget to check out Mark's songs. 

No comments: