Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A New Approach to Managing Your Stress


I watched this TED talk the other day about stress.  The title, "How to make stress your friend," got my attention.  It makes sense.  If you're feeling stressed out these days, you must watch this video.  It won't eliminate your stress.  What it will do is help you calm your nerves and improve your health.  Let me know what you think...


This video appeared at the perfect time in my life.  My stress levels should be off the charts right now but they're in check.  I think these ideas are having a positive influence on my busy life.  I managed to crank out another chapter yesterday and feel really good about how it came together.  You can read chapter 38 on Friday, March 14 at 8:08 AM, Pacific Time.  All I can say without giving the story away is that Thomas is suffering from high stress in his life.  Click here to read about his adventures.  Have a great day.

No comments: