Sunday, March 2, 2014

More Battles With Winter Storm Titan


The third storm in three days is about to strike.  The roads are packed with snow and ice.  And I'm headed outside to clear my driveway so I can go battle the elements.  Day 2 of March Madness continues.  I joyfully await the return of Spring.  Before that happens, I have much to accomplish.  My wife has her honey do list and I have a novel to complete.  The snow shoveling days will be coming to a conclusion soon.

If you have to go outside in challenging weather, please be careful and slow down.  Have a great day.  Don't forget to check in at the Cyber-bistro on Friday for chapter 37.  My writing drought is finally over and my inspiration is on fire.  If at any time you are following the story and you feel the urge to jump into the pages, all you have to do is email me a brief description and your character will make a cameo appearance.

No comments: