The search for truth can last a lifetime. I believe I may have accumulated enough material on my journey to write a book about this subject, Wisdom for Dummies. Here's the Reader's Digest version:
- Consider three parts to your life, arranged like a pyramid: You, your family and God.
- Decide who to place at the top of the pyramid and who to place in the second and third position.
- Evaluate your life and grade yourself.
- If you give yourself a failing grade, think about how re-arranging the three parts of your pyramid may help you raise your grade.
- If you're still having trouble, here's a hint – put God in the first position, your family second and yourself last. This solution is not a pyramid scheme. It works.