Friday, December 27, 2013

Does Your Ego Ever Block Your View?


If you aren't sure if your ego is blocking your view of the world, ask yourself this question:  How many times do I say "I" when I'm talking?  And the follow-up question to ask yourself is:  How many times do I say "you"?  Maybe Albert Einstein is on to something with his Ego equation.  As for me,  there are many times when I feel like I'm at the beginning of the learning curve.  In other words, there is this giant boulder in the way and the only way to remove it is to become more aware of the world around me.

What are your thoughts about your ego?  Is it increasing or decreasing in size?  You are the most important person here on this blog.  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to communicate with you.  The focus of this blog in the New Year is on you.  Please let me know what topics you would like to discuss.  And thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to leave a reply in the comments section.  Have a great day.

No comments: