Monday, December 16, 2013

Living in a Winter Wonderland


That's my backyard in the photo.  The falling snow you see is my first animation.  Another storm front moved in last night dropping a fresh layer of snow and guaranteeing we will have our second White Christmas in a row.  I feel like I'm living in a Winter Wonderland.

We are getting an opportunity to see the beauty of Iowa this Winter as we travel to watch our son compete in wrestling tournaments and school meets.  We are also hosting all of my wife's siblings and their families at our home on Christmas day.  This is a busy time for our family. 

If you're feeling a little Holiday stress right now because your schedule seems overwhelming, don't worry.  Take a moment and decide what's really important and what's not.  It's okay to say no.  One of my latest discoveries is the afternoon nap on days off.  There's nothing like drifting away for fifteen minutes in the middle of the day.

Have a great day today.  I look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow.  Don't forget to leave a comment about your plans for the Holiday season.

No comments: