Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Morning After

Mother Nature fully cooperated with us on Christmas Day yesterday.  We hosted our first Christmas party for all of my wife's siblings, their children, a couple of special guests and a dear aunt who braved the cold weather to be with us.

"Make sure you take lots of pictures," my wife said.  All I can say is it was a picture perfect day yesterday.  Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to post any pictures unless they are approved for publishing.  Here is the only photo I shot yesterday without people.  You will have to use your imagination to picture my precious family gathered around this Christmas tree:
It's time to get back to work now.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my stories.  May you continue to experience all the joys that come from the real reason for our Christmas season.  Thank you, Jesus, for coming into this world to save us.  I look forward to your return. 

No comments: