The death star is fictional. I imagine it's a place where junk debt buyers come from. They swoop in out of nowhere and invade using a barrage of daily robo-calling tactics to harass and frighten others into submission. Some have been charged with violating the rules of engagement by using something known as robo-signing of affidavits. This is very illegal. Santa Claus put them on his naughty list.
Thirty-five days ago, one of these jdb's (junk debt buyers) from the Evil Empire showed up on my radar screen. I decided to go on a reconnaissance mission inside the death star to look for signs of weakness. On the outside, the death star appears invincible. Inside it's a different story, more like a house of cards. I believe I can blow it up. I can't share too much here yet because the enemy may be eavesdropping. Remember, I'm a writer – not a lawyer. Nothing here should be considered legal advice. If you are under attack from a jdb, please consult a lawyer. I'm sharing my story with you for entertainment purposes only. Now that the legal disclaimers are out of the way, here's my idea to legally blow up the death star:
- Learn how to strike back at the Evil Empire. This means learning how to file a motion for production of documents in the courts. By law, the jdb's must respond.
- Learn how to file a motion to compel. This is what is needed when the enemy gives you the brush off.
- Give notice to the enemy that a motion to compel will be filed with the courts if they continue to hide inside their death star.
- Learn every defense move available and strike back with a series of objections every time the enemy attacks.
- Follow Captain's Kirk's example he used in the Kobayashi Maru, a simulation given to cadets to test their reaction to a no-win scenario. Fighting jdb's without an experienced attorney to get you through the neutral zone may appear like a no-win scenario. I disagree. The trick is to stay on the bridge and fire your photon torpedoes. I have a little "Kobayashi Maru" of my own up my sleeve. Once I blow up the Death Star I will share the details.