Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Message To Some Friends Who Are Struggling


Advent is a time of joyful preparation.  For some, joyful may not be the first word they use to describe the Holidays.  My wife lost her mother during this season many years ago when we were first married.  Some friends sent me emails asking for prayers.  Several are involved in life and death struggles.  Others are hurting from the changes in our economy.  Today's blog is dedicated to those individuals.

I'm on my way to my house of worship this morning and will be walking through the first snow flurries of the season.  With the windchill, the temperature will be in the negative numbers.  No matter how cold it is here in the Midwest, my heart will always be warm.  I will be praying for you with every step I take.  God bless you.  Peace be with you.

No comments: