Friday, September 20, 2013

Your Invitation to Become Part of the Story


I'm searching for characters to add to my novel in progress.  It's an e-serial novel about a man who is searching for something but he's not sure what it is.  He's going through a transition in his personal life.  The people in the story aren't real — they're figments of my own imagination.  Should anyone close to me say, "hey Michael, is that me in your story?"  Here's my answer, "The characters in my novel are based on people I know and love.  I'm glad you see yourself in the story, however, you're imagining things.  None of my characters are real except for the guys in the first couple of chapters."

I'm a writer out on a limb.  The branch is shaky and the wind is blowing.  Why would I ask you to join me?  Because I'm looking for a way out.  I need a solution.  I won't find the answers all alone.   Thomas, the main character in the story, is embarking on a journey to find answers.  The answers are in the people he meets.  Who will step up and jump in to the the blank pages staring back at me?  Is it you?  Would you like to be a character in The Caveman in the Mirror?  It's simple.  All you have to do is click the link and start reading.  You can email me anytime and give me a name of your character and a description.  Share how you would like to meet Thomas and I will write you into the story.  Your character can be based on yourself or a version of yourself you would like to offer my readers.  Remember, I'm writing fiction so your character will be fictional and your true identity will remain a secret.

On behalf of Thomas, I thank you for sharing this story with your friends and for your willingness to join in the fun.  I'm on the adventure of a lifetime and it's great to know there are people out there who want to be a part of this mystery as it unfolds.  Your ideas are always welcome in the comments section below.

No comments: