Friday, September 6, 2013

Reach Out and Cyber-touch Someone


Today I'm saluting my international readers.  Thanks to Google Translator, readers can follow these stories in their own language.  It's never been easier to "reach out and cyber-touch someone."  My next project is to find a way to let readers add comments in their own language that can be universally translated by other readers around the world.

For those of you who wish to expand your audience, here's a link I used to install Google Translate with flags on my blog:

http://www.blogspottutorial.com/search/?q=google+translate&x=0&y=0

I found a way to be notified by email anytime a reader adds a comment.  The system I use is Disqus.  It's easy to install and it's free.  If you would like to make it easier to keep track of your comments, click here to learn how to install Disqus. 

If you are outside the United States and are using Google translate to read this blog, please email me and let me know what kind of stories you would like to read in the future.  You can send the email in your own language and I will use Google Translate to view it in English.  Click here to reach me.

What are your plans for communicating with readers who speak foreign languages?  Maybe you have a suggestion to help me improve my comments section so foreign readers can participate.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.


No comments: