Saturday, September 14, 2013

What Does Cyber-chocolate Taste Like?


Have you ever been to a chocolate factory?  I never got a chance but I did see Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.  A poor boy wins a ticket to tour behind the scenes of one of the most amazing places on earth.  The appeal of a chocolate factory guided tour is getting really close to the chocolate.  And maybe, just maybe, the tour guide may offer some free samples.  Yummy!

My writers blog, Caveman Reflections, is like a cyber-chocolate factory.  The place never closes.  I bake stories.  Visitors are welcome to come into the kitchen for guided tours.   Wouldn't it be fun to dive into one of the pools of chocolate and go for a swim?  Even though you can't really eat cyber-chocolate, your senses may be tantalized to the point you want to jump in and become part of my latest novel.  Tasteless?  Maybe.  Eccentric?  Definitely.  What will people think when they see you floating around in my chocolate stories?  Warning:  There's no lifeguard on duty.  There are no rules here.  I'm challenging the status quo with my quirky ways.  Harriet Beecher Stowe summarizes it best:  "Every man had his own quirks and twists."  I'm so twisted I look like a pretzel.

If you are worried what others may think about your visits to my cyber-chocolate factory, you don't have to tell them you're a patron.  You can stay anonymous.  If you feel like sharing your blog experience, please post a comment below about how the cyber-chocolate tastes.  And if you like being smothered in chocolate, maybe you should send me an email and request to be added as a character in my novel.   Your name will be changed to keep your identity secret.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Hope you like the chocolate.

No comments: