Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Ripple Effect

Today's message began with a single thought.  The thought flowed from my brain to my fingertips and into this post.  Like a raindrop falling out of the sky, it plunged into the ocean, sending ripples in all directions.  What is this message in a bottle you are now opening?  Someone has been waiting a long time for you to get this...

Hello, my child.  You've been searching for Me for ages.  I've always been near.  Each time you called out to Me, I heard your voice.  The noise in your head prevented you from hearing Me.  Why do you keep ignoring the people I place in your life to bring you back to me?  Is it because you keep judging them?  Please, leave the judging to Me.  Besides, I'm not through with these people.  I'm certainly not through with you and I have a very important assignment for you.  If you do what I ask, the world will be changed....it's called the "ripple effect."  Are you ready?


I want you to take five minutes and go look in the mirror.  While you are looking at yourself, remember this....the reflection you see if of Me.  That's right, I created you in My image.  You are one-of-a-kind.  The good you see in the mirror is a part of Me.  The other stuff you are looking at comes from your poor choices.  It's not too late for you to cut out all those bad habits.


Are you ready to change the world?  The first step is to stop judging yourself.  It's also time to forgive yourself for your past mistakes.  Look deep into the mirror and tell yourself you are forgiven.  Now, close your eyes for a couple of minutes and ask Me to forgive you.  Once you feel peace in your heart, you can open your eyes again.


Feel better?  Now, I have one more request.  From now on, I want to live inside your heart.  Everywhere you go, I want to go with you.  Are you ready?  Repeat after me...."Jesus, I want you to live in my heart forever.  I promise to take you with me everywhere I go.  I'm ready to change the world and I believe this is possible as long as you are in charge of my life."

No comments: