Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Glad You're Here

Blog writing is like sealing up a message in a bottle and casting it into the sea.  Thanks to the internet, sometimes I get feedback from places far off about the message.  There are over seven hundred bottles floating in the sea.  If you are reading today's post, you found one.

You may be thinking to yourself that this message you are reading is a little strange and some kind of an accident.  Maybe you were trying to find out if the Devil's Punchbowl near my home has reopened, or you were researching the meaning of 808 I use in my pen name?  I'm glad you're here.  I believe this message washed up on the shore for your benefit and it traveled a long distance to reach you.  It's another one of those circumstances I call a "Godincidence,"  a coincidence guided by a Supreme Being.

What are you going to do with this message?  You could ignore it and go about your daily routine or think about the One who asked me to write to you.  I'm only the messenger.  The One who asked me to write to you has been trying to reach you all your life.  Want to have a conversation with Him?  Close your eyes and listen.  Today you found two new friends, a blog writer who sends out messages of hope and inspiration and the One who asked me to write to you.  Thanks for reading this story. I hope you found what you are searching for.

No comments: