Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Change in Plans

Some of you may have read my post about a special event planned for November 11-13 at my church.  The leader of the group postponed this event until early 2012 due to scheduling conflicts.  I will post the new dates as soon as they are booked.

My good friend, Pat Byrne, a new deacon in my church, asked me to help out with an event for men only.  We are in the beginning stages of planning a camping trip for men only and it will take place on the same weekend, November 11-13.  During our time together, we will pray, read from the Bible and talk about how we can become better husbands and fathers.

This event is open to any adult male who wishes to be a part of building a better community.  Send me an email if you are interested in a fun weekend and I will keep you informed.


socalmulligan808@gmail.com

No comments: