Friday, July 29, 2011

Approaching 10,000 Blog Visitors

That blog counter on the right margin is getting ready to hit 10,000 blog visitors.  Thank you for stopping by and checking out my daily stories.  In the publishing world, traditional publishers use the 10,000 visitor benchmark as a tipping point on their scales.  I'm having lots of fun as an independent publisher, however, a mainstream publisher may be worthwhile to help me reach a larger audience and your support is helping me.

I have been incredibly blessed to have so many people in my life who back me.  Thank you.  Perhaps you can email a link to this blog to your friends to help me get to 10,000 visitors.  Here is a promo trailer I put together to attract more readers....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYf7krtcYsU

No comments: