Saturday, July 23, 2011

The 700 Blog Club

Today, I celebrate my 700th consecutive blog post.  Despite my early efforts to hide this blog from others, readers from all over the world read my daily stories and encourage me to keep it up.

Do you want to know what's next?  How about some guest bloggers from all walks of life?  I enjoy interacting with you and look forward to hosting some interesting people with inspirational stories to share.  You won't want to miss "Point-Counterpoint," a lively discussion about God and a debate about His existence.  I promised my friend, Olivier, no stones will be thrown at him.  He has been busy in the business world and my blog invitation has been on his back burner for a long time.  Soon, he will be making his first appearance and he will represent his side with passion and maybe a little fire.  I may appear out-gunned on my side since I have no theology degrees or official training, however, I do have an invisible secret weapon and I will tap into this resource for assistance.

Thanks for joining me here in my sandbox.  You are welcome to become a follower of this blog or sign the guest book.  Don't forget to check out "Free Lemonade Stories,"  my newest blog featuring regular people and a few famous ones who found a way to make lemonade out of difficult situations.  I look forward to sharing more with you in the future.  Thanks for visiting and come back again.

No comments: