Friday, June 17, 2011

The Talking Blog

In response to one of my blog readers who has trouble with the small print on my blog, I've added a text-to-speech widget.  The voice is a little robotic, however, it helps the visually impaired to hear my messages.

Click on the listen button underneath the blog titles to activate the player.  Thanks to the folks at ispeech.org for giving away this awesome tool.

If there are any other enhancements you would like to see on this blog, please email me and let me know.  Send your comments to socalmulligan808@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.  Don't forget to send me your story about overcoming life's challenges for my newest blog, free lemonade stories.  This is a world-wide project and I'm hoping to get writers from every country.  Please help me to spread hope around the world.  Make sure to include the country you are from when you send your story.

I would love it if you wouldn't mind sharing this blog with your friends.  Please add your name to the list of followers and make sure to bookmark this site.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: