Friday, June 10, 2011

Meeting Jesus

Ever wonder how people felt when they met Jesus for the first time?  Maybe they watched Him work a miracle or two while Jesus shared a story about His Father.  Perhaps a friend shared an experience and persuaded others to meet Jesus in the flesh.

I'm part of a group of people who are preparing a retreat designed to share Jesus the same way the first followers did over two thousand years ago.  The first time I attended this special weekend, I felt my heart change.  It was like meeting Jesus in the flesh.

Would you like to have a life-changing spiritual experience?  Mark your calendar for November 11-13 and come to Ramona.  This event is open to anyone who would like to meet Jesus.  Through the power of the Holy Spirit, you will come to know Him.  Maybe He is calling you right now.  If you feel something inside you, nudging you to sign up, email me and I will save a seat for you.

I believe this is one of the best years of my life.  The number one reason is because of this special weekend ahead.  For the first time ever, this retreat is open to everyone, regardless of denomination or religious belief/non-belief.  Come and experience something out of this world.  I promise you, your life will never be the same.


Email me today to reserve a seat.  I look forward to meeting you.

No comments: