Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jeni Stepanek Grants Interview, Speaks About Her Son, Mattie Stepanek

I had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Jeni Stepanek, a motivational speaker, author, and mother of four children, all of them now residing in heaven.  Her son, Mattie, published five New York Times bestsellers before his fourteenth birthday.  After his death, two more books were published using a collection of his works.  These also became best sellers.

Jeni, also a best-selling author, wrote "Messenger," a look at Mattie's life from a mother's perspective.  Once Jeni approves of the transcript, I will be publishing her interview on my newest blog, "Free Lemonade Stories."

If you know anyone who has overcome adversity in their life, or if you have conquered life's challenges   and would like to share, please submit your story to me and I will publish it.

Thank you, Jeni, for giving me one hour of your time. I consider it one of the best hours of my life.  You and your children are an inspiration for the world.

No comments: