Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Glimpse of "the Caveman in the Mirror"

My Ramona Christian Writers Critique Group is eagerly awaiting the first chapters of my second book, "the Caveman in the Mirror."  So far, I have a rough outline and a vision for my second book, scheduled for release on March 17th, 2013.  An outside observer may find it confusing to comprehend what's going on inside my head.  Today's post is meant to give you a glimpse of what's ahead.

"The Caveman in the Mirror"  is an introspection.  It begins with a prayer to the Creator asking Him to show me who I am in His eyes.  The Holy Spirit reveals a man from a supernatural point of view.  This perspective is the beginning of a journey shared with readers.  There are no straight paths or shortcuts.  The path is filled with gaping holes, steep cliffs, and treacherous ascents.

Along the way, this Holy Spirit helps me to find the connections to God and to others.  Most of us don't understand how we are linked to our Creator and to one another.  I'm digging really deep in this book and I invite you to join me on the journey.  If you read my first book and had trouble understanding the last chapter, this book will help you discover the connections.  The first book is only the beginning.  The second book will expose who we are in God's eyes and how we fit together.  I can't wait to share it with you.  Stay tuned for the latest updates.

No comments: