Friday, June 3, 2011

Free Lemonade Stories Blog Launched

Drum roll please.... Free Lemonade Stories is now live.  Stacey is busy writing her story and it will appear on the Free Lemonade Stories Blog soon. Adelaide, a member of my critique group, just sent me a podcast, an excerpt from a book she is writing about autism.  With Google Translate in place, I'm hoping to receive stories from every country across the globe.   Click here to visit the new site and peruse the new community where interaction is encouraged.

I need your story.  This a great opportunity for you to tap into your creative energy and publish.  If you overcame a huge obstacle, I want to hear from you.  The top stories may end up in "Free Lemonade."  Are you the one with an incredible story to share?  Email me today and let's get started.

Thanks, Stacey and Adelaide, for volunteering.  I just got an email from Michael and he is working on his contribution.  We are off to a fast start and I can't wait to publish your stories on my blog.  Want to contribute?  Contact me today and let's move forward.

No comments: