Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Book Tour

There is great joy in sharing my book with others.  Maybe you belong to a church, book club or organization looking for a guest speaker.  If you live in the San Diego County area and would like me to visit your group, please send me an email. 

I've found the best way to promote "God's Black Sheep Squadron" is through friends.  If you allow me to offer my books in the back of the room after I speak, my talk will be my gift to your group.  You can pick any topic you like from my blog archives or set up a question and answer session.

Thank you for helping me to get the word out.  I also love to help groups in need of a master of ceremonies or auctioneer.  Need help with your fundraiser?  Contact me and let's put a package together to fit your specific needs.

No comments: