Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Opportunity of a Lifetime

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. ~ Matthew 18:20

Just before departing for our national qualifier tournament in Las Vegas, I emailed Hal about a possible conflict with his presentation dates.  I wrote...there is a slight chance we will win the tournament.  If we do, my team will qualify to play in a national tournament, November 4-6, the same weekend you are planning your event.  If we do win, will you consider changing the date so I can be one of your presenters?

Hal re-arranged the schedule to accommodate our shot at nationals and modified the dates for the opportunity of a lifetime... Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, November 11-13.  You won't want to miss this chance to experience this weekend, to feed your soul and satisfy the hunger within you.  Your life will never be the same.

I believe this weekend will be a climax to one of the best years of my  life.  Why?  Because I get to share Jesus with all who are seeking Him.  A small group of believers are developing talks for the weekend and we will be sharing our faith and our lives with you.

I am personally inviting you to come meet Jesus.  He promises when two or three are gathered in His name, He is with them.  If you feel your past is haunting you or your spiritual life isn't what you want it to be, come check us out.  This weekend is open to people of all denominations, even the doubters or the non-believers.  If you have questions, maybe you will find answers.  I can't wait to share my life with you.  If you are coming from afar, email me and we will arrange a place for you to stay.  There will be music and great food to eat.  You will never hunger or thirst again.

Email me if you are interested.....socalmulligan808@gmail.com.  Bookmark this blog and come back again.  I will be writing more about this weekend in future blog stories.

No comments: