Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Farewell to an Angel

My community is losing a special angel today.  Noreen came to Ramona six months ago in search of a new life.  During her time here, she worked at Treasures Christian store.  She helped me with my first book signing and opened the door for me to do another event with her new employer at the Temecula Berean Christian Bookstore in June.

I will never forget the day I met this bubbly young lady while I was setting up posters around town for my first author talk.

"I'm clearing a space for you with the local Ramona authors and I will promote you to people looking for inspiring christian stories," she said with a big smile.

Noreen came to Ramona in search of something.  She told me she found what she was looking for.  His name is Jesus.  A new life awaits her in Temecula.  Farewell, Noreen.  Thanks for being an Angel in my life.  You will be missed in Ramona.  God Bless you.

No comments: