Friday, November 27, 2020

The Trail of Bread Crumbs

 I've been following this trail of bread crumbs for many years.  I know exactly why they're here, to help me find my way.  There was this special time in my life when I didn't believe there was even one ounce of wisdom inside me.  So, I did something to help correct this.  I prayed for wisdom.  It didn't magically appear.  Instead, one day I woke up and there was this bread crumb.  Then another.  And another.  Maybe, you're asking, "Where is this trail of bread crumbs leading you?"

These bread crumbs are prompting me to ask more questions.  There is a long journey ahead.  All I can say right now is I'm thankful to be on the trail.  I appreciate all the times you take a moment to check up on me.  I will do my best to publish all I'm learning from this amazing trail of life.  Have a great day.


No comments: