Tuesday, November 10, 2020

How is Your Divine Alignment?

You can sense your alignment with God is out of whack when all four of your tires are so wobbly that you can't steer straight.  That's how much of my youth was.  Unaligned.  Out of control.  Dangerous.  I was always asking God for help with my own road map, completely unaware God had a perfect plan for my life.  Prayer is like asking for a Divine alignment.  

I'm on the final week of my out-of-state day job assignment.  Some interesting things happened here in Michigan that helped my to find peace in my heart.  It helped that my family came to visit over my final weekend here.  Yesterday morning God spilled his paint bucket over all the clouds and delivered one of the best sunrises I've ever seen.  I'm reading three books simultaneously, one of them a gift from the tennis pro that is helping me get my game back in alignment.  It's amazing how God is always ready extend a helping hand no matter how far from home we are.

Do you need a Divine alignment?  Get on your knees and ask.  Pray unceasingly.  Have a great day.

No comments: