Sunday, November 1, 2020

Outdoor Worship Today

 I did a stupid thing this morning as I was preparing for my morning worship in a new town.  I was moving fast when I pulled the laundry out of the hotel washing machine and moved it to what I thought was the dryer.  It turns out they have a top load washer next to a side load washer that looks like a dryer.  Well, it's not that way.  So, I'm now behind and the next service is supposed to be outside.  It happens to be cold out and I'm not sure how this service will go.  It's an interesting day.  I'm embracing it because it's also a day off and I'm hoping to get in some more tennis.  I'll check in with more updates tomorrow.  Time to fold some clothes and get this day going.  Have a great day.

Editor's note:  Outdoor worship was moved indoors due to freezing rain and cold temps.

No comments: