Saturday, November 28, 2020

Do You Pursue Excellence?

 What's in your daily routine?  Is there room for improvement?  When it comes to excellence, do you find it?  Does it find you?  If you're struggling with excellence, perhaps you should consider changing your routine.  I keep mine rather simple but it works.  Without fail, I meditate daily, write a simple blog message, eat healthily, and fill my mind with positive thoughts.  Broken down even further, I learn something from the books I read, teach something, and make each day slightly better than the day before.  This is where excellence lives, in the simple tasks we perform regularly at the highest levels we're capable of.

Imagine where you can be a year from now if you pursue excellence.  The little things matter.  Have a great day.

No comments: