Monday, November 23, 2020

Day 5 of My Longevity Experiment

 It's day 5 since I started taking NMN and Transresveritrol, 1 gram of each, based on "Lifespan, Why We Age – and Why We Don't Have To."  I'm volunteering to be a lab rat.  So far so good.  My body seems to be tolerating the intermittent fasting I started several weeks ago.  There aren't any adverse effects from the supplements.  

There are two questions for consideration about longevity.  Number one, is it possible to add more years to your life?  And number two, if so, can those years added be higher in quality?  One thing is certain, our biological time clocks are clicking.  I'm going to do some tinkering to see about adding both quantity and quality to my years on this planet.  Sinclair has discovered ways to increase the lifespan of mice and yeast.  If his ideas can be carried over to humans, we may get some bonus years.  I'm willing to experiment now to see if my body responds favorably to the molecules I'm adding to my food program.  Please make sure you consult your physician before you try any new experiments.  These stories are for entertainment purposes only.  Have a great day.

No comments: