Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Break Time is Over

Break time is over today.  I'm back to my regular assignment at my day job and then return to the tennis courts with my teammates tonight for the first time in over three weeks.  These last four days off went really fast, mainly because we needed to empty out our basement in order to be ready for our carpet installer.  

For those of you wondering about my book projects, here's a morsel for consideration.  I believe I discovered the golden nugget necessary to breathe life into my life's work.  The final outcomes are not what I expected when these projects commenced years ago.  Something is different.  I feel like I'm seeing the world with a whole new set of eyes.  Yes, break time is over.  It's time to get busy.  Have a great day.

No comments: