Thursday, November 19, 2020

Day 1 of My Next Experiment

 Please don't consider any of my stories as medical advice.  Should you feel the urge to experiment, please consult your physician first.  These stories are for entertainment purposes.  I'm sharing because I do believe I'm finding better ways to live a healthier life even if it may go against most things we were raised to believe as the truth.  For example, I'm tossing out the idea that one needs three meals a day to be healthy.

My next experiment is based on "Lifespan," by David A. Sinclair.  He will be the first to tell you he is a PhD, not a medical doctor, so he is not allowed to prescribe, only share what he and his family are doing to possibly live longer and healthier.  My package arrived today...NMN and Transresveritrol.  I will be taking approximately one gram of each in the powder form daily.  If you're wondering why let me tell you about Sinclair's lab.  Apparently,  his old mice are running so far that the measuring equipment needed some new programming.  It turns out that old mice don't usually run 3k.  Sinclair's mice are defying their age and living like no other.  That's just the beginning of my story.  Stay tuned.  I'll keep you posted.  Have a great day.

No comments: