Sunday, November 29, 2020

Maximize Your Gratitude for a Fulfilled Life

 As long as I live I have no doubt in my mind I will never run out of blessings to be thankful for.  In my opinion, the more you maximize your gratitude, the more fulfillment you will find.  This begins the moment you wake up.  For me, a great night of rest is one of the best blessings you can receive and it sets you up for an entire day of abundance.

Focus all of your attention on each moment and seek out something to be thankful for.  Even in your darkest moments, there is always something.  In sickness, concentrate on how remarkable your defenses are.  Be thankful for your recovery as it's unfolding before your eyes.  In times of loss, appreciate all the good that you have in your life.  Be thankful for the people around you who love you and care about you.  Be thankful for the lessons you're learning.  Be thankful for your enemies – they will teach you everything you need to be a better person.  Be thankful for your critics – they will give you the feedback you need to improve.  There is something to be thankful for in every moment and in every situation.  Have a great day.


No comments: