Friday, February 10, 2023

Wife's Retirement Gift Picked Out

 My wife's final day at her day job is on the last day of this month.  She has been blessed to be on a small team that works together to get things done.  Her boss loves travel as much as we do and hopes to hear stories about our travels.  I'm still working out the details of Helen's retirement gift.  She has a pretty good idea of what that gift may be.  

If you've been reading my daily stories, you could probably venture a good guess.  No, it's not a vacation.  That will be on hold until my vacation time resets in May.  While the gift won't be shared until February 28, I will offer one hint.  It's a gift that keeps on giving.  All I can say at this moment is my wife is super excited for the next chapter of her life and I'm thrilled for her.  Come back at the end of the month and find out what her retirement gift is all about.  Have a great day.

No comments: