Saturday, February 18, 2023

Video Feedback Aids Tennis Game

I would like to thank my captain, Jim, for helping all of us playing league tennis improve our game.  Last night I reviewed three sets of tennis which he filmed on his GoPro and shared with interested players.  I was the weakest player and lost all three sets.  All I'm going to say here is, "Watch out."  That isn't for my teammates because I'm substantially behind them due to lack of time on the courts.  It's more for future opponents who may not be so fortunate to partake in video feedback.

I have one more thing going for me and that happens to be my commitment to finding the optimal food program for optimizing my health.  It's one thing to know what works best and another to execute.  I'm really looking forward to improving my tennis game and refining my food choices in the coming months.  Have a great day.

No comments: