Saturday, March 12, 2022

This is Why I Know I'm on the Right Track

 There are many who fear danger.  They seek the path of least resistance.  It's part of being human.  The challenge we face is what happens when the danger is directly in front of us.  The fight or flight response triggers.  Our hearts are beating out of control.  Some run.  Some fight.  I'm in the category that looks at the situation a bit differently.  I see the patterns.  When they come from the Dark Side, these patterns become more evident the closer I get to my goals.  Why is it that the Evil One often appears when you're trying to do something pleasing to God?  The answer is simple for me.  The Evil One despises all that is good.  If your life is hunky dory, you may want to take a look at why the Dark Side is leaving you alone.  

I know I'm on the right track because most of my life I've been dealing with obstruction, danger, disappointment, and anything else the Dark Side claims control over.  It's quite possible to hypothesize that anything outside of Heaven is in danger of influence from the very ones who once claimed Heaven was their home until they got this idea that they were superior to God.  The truth is these dark forces really don't want anything to do with us.  They consider we humans as far inferior to them.  The more they inflict pain on us, the greater their own shame.  They can't help it.  We can.  We can embrace every obstacle we face and learn from all the challenges.  Have a great day.

No comments: