Tuesday, March 29, 2022

I'm Signing Up for Ragbrai 2022


Ragbrai is seven days and 462 miles of adventure across the state of Iowa.  This will be my first time.  I decided to do this in the Fall when I met a couple riding their bikes through the Amana Colonies.  Steve offered me a beer while he and his girlfriend were taking a rest break.  We ended up eating lunch together and talking about their love for cycling.  I was hooked.  Today I'm meeting another Ragbrai veteran of 16 years to get guidance on my purchase.  My hope is to have a new ride by the end of today.  

I told my tennis captain I want to be involved in another sport to help me cross train.  This will be a great adventure.  I'm looking forward to a fun week in July.  Stay tuned.  I will share more about this in future stories.  Have a great day.

No comments: