Saturday, March 5, 2022

My Molecules Arrived from the UK

The next time I order my replacement molecules I will make sure to account for the slow down in mail delivery, especially for overseas orders like the one I made nearly three weeks ago.  For those of you who don't know why I'm supplementing my food program with molecules, it has to do with substances that the body naturally produces.  Keep in mind that these stories are for information purposes only and you are advised to speak with your doctor before checking out my unconventional experiments.   

As we age, our bodies curtail the production of certain substances that protect our DNA.  Specifically, the end caps of our DNA strands, referred to as Telomeres, slowly reduce in size.  Once they disappear, our cells no longer replicate properly.  This is the whole ball game.  It's like playing football without an offensive line.  Forget about play calling because our brain functions decline to a point where we don't even recognize our own teammates in extreme cases.  I'm doing my best to keep my molecules at optimum levels.  This area of research is so new that optimum levels are not yet defined.  What researchers can agree on is that our bodies deteriorate when the molecules are no longer present at our youthful levels.  

There is a word of caution for those willing to go down the path of Dr. David Sinclair, one of the most influential scientists in this field.  There are many sellers out there who might as well call their products snake oil.  They are selling products in an unregulated market and what they are selling is not the true molecules I'm buying from the UK.  The products I'm purchasing have been lab tested and they are the real deal.  Time will tell if these molecules do what Sinclair believes they can do.  For me, this is an experiment.  I like experiments.  Why?  I'm still alive and not a zombie like I could have been if not for the Caveman Food Experiment set up my my cousin, a real doctor.  More on that later.  Have a great day.

No comments: