Sunday, March 6, 2022

The Magical Forest Returns to Our Basement

 


It had to happen eventually.  After all it is March and the Christmas season ended more than 90 days ago. Prior to the Christmas season I dismantled my magical forest where I do most of my writing.  It's nothing fancy.  I have a portable table, some techie stuff, like a microphone as well as some lighting accessories for evening writing.  I took everything down to make room for our Christmas tree.  Now that the tree is finally back in storage, I'm setting up my mini studio, a.k.a. the magical forest.

I plan to make a video clip for release on St. Patrick's Day and the magical forest will be the setting.  The video will offer some updates about what's going on in my life.  I'm excited to get back to my special place of inspiration, especially because the winds of the Holy Spirit are blowing at full force.  "How strong are the winds?"  you ask.  Let's just say that we were under a tornado watch last night in our town.  Sadly, seven lives were lost when a tornado struck last night in Winterset, a community about one hundred miles to our west.  There were others tornados last night throughout our state.  These are difficult times we are facing.  My heart breaks for the people of Ukraine who are in a nightmare of much greater magnitude than our tornados.  Please keep those who are hurting in your prayers.  Have a great day.

No comments: