Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The Gratitude List is Getting Massive

 If you're reading this, you're already on my gratitude list.  It overwhelms me when I think of all the people who have participated in my journey.  Many prefer to remain anonymous.  A few asked me to make sure I pay it forward when I'm in a position to do so.  That time is fast approaching.

My heart goes out to the people of Ukraine.  They are relying on outside help for their survival.  They have been displaced from their homes.  Outsiders are trying to overtake the leaders of their government.  In spite of all these terrible atrocities, the people are fighting against enormous odds, like David vs. Goliath.  I'm asking you to join me in prayer for these steadfast people who are in great need.  

Take a moment today to thank someone who helped you when you were hurting or feeling down.  Think about how you can pay it forward to honor those who helped you in your time of need.  Keep in mind that your prayers for others, like the people in Ukraine, go a long way.  Once again, thank you to all my prayer warriors who lifted me up when I needed it most.  Have a great day.

No comments: