Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Sharing a Figment of My Imagination

 I can name a number of reasons why a certain figment of my imagination won't ever become a reality.  Those reasons don't really matter much to me because I've experienced some profound moments in my life when those figments became seeds that sprouted new adventures.  I'm referring to Lucy.  She's only a thought right now.  A better way to describe her is that she's a vision.  I'm sitting in my basement studio thinking of her right now.  The house is empty today.  I will be working on my book projects as soon as I finish today's blog message.  Before I sign off, I do want to share a little bit more about Lucy.

Lucy weighs in at 4,768 pounds.  She will be empty on the inside when my wife and I adopt her, hopefully sometime next year.  The idea is to spruce Lucy up with everything we need to turn her into a home on wheels.  The people I've been watching on YouTube who show newbies like me how to build these dream homes on wheels all buy their vans first.  I have this crazy idea that I build most of the insides first and then adopt Lucy once her guts are assembled.  Why not do it this way?  That would make the adoption process a rather unique experience.  Stay tuned.  2022 is going to be an interesting year.  Have a great day.

No comments: