Thursday, October 21, 2021

Oops!

Call off the search party.  My missing post from yesterday was found on my laptop this morning.  In my rush to get out the door I missed the "publish" button, a final step to get my stories out to the world.  Don't worry. I'm still here doing what I love every morning before sunrise.  

How do you feel when an "oops" occurs in your life?  I'm discovering my life is filled with these.  These moments give me an opportunity to comprehend how insignificant they really are in the big picture.  What's important to me is to keep moving forward.  I'm really getting excited about everything that is on my plate.  I'm also learning the best way to get things done.  Visualization is an important of this.  If I spend enough time developing the projects in my mind before I put it into action the easier it is to go through the process.  I expect to have certain "oops" moments along the way, especially when I'm juggling multiple goals simultaneously.  Thank you for being patient with me when I blow it.  It's time to hit the publish button and check to see this message pops up in cyberspace before I head off to my day job.  Next week I'll be blogging on the road.  Hopefully, the oops moments will be kept to a minimum.  Have a great day.


No comments: