Monday, October 11, 2021

This is What Happens When You Call God

 Can you see it?  It's not always readily visible.  It's what happens when you call God.  For some, the change is immediate, like when water reaches the boiling point.  For others, it's much slower.  Don't ask me why the answers are so varied.  I don't know.  What I do know is that I called God long ago and the response wasn't what I expected.  This is a good thing.  

There are three answers that God gives when we call Him, yes, no, and not yet.  No and not yet look similar until time passes.  The not yet becomes a yes.  The longer I live, the more I trust God's replies.  His "not yet" reply has taught me patience, endurance, humility, wisdom, and understanding.  My trust issues are subsiding.  

I guarantee one thing will happen when you call God.  Your life will change.  Many only call when they are experiencing a 911 emergency.  I don't recommend this.  Call God every day.  Make sure it's a two-way conversation.  Listen for the response.  Be patient.  Have a great day.

No comments: