Monday, October 25, 2021

Debt Monster on Life Support

 My debt monster is on his death bed.  His best days are behind him.  I'm writing his obituary.  He was much more formidable when he had seven heads and spewed fire from his nostrils.  Sadly, his life is filled with regrets.  As tempting as his empty promises once were, his life is about to come to a conclusion because I ignored his pleas to spend beyond my means.

If you happen to be living with a debt monster, I want you to have hope for a better future.  It begins with saying no to the monster.  Cut him off.  He's not human.  He's a blood-sucking demon who wants your soul.  Caving in means slavery.  Fight to get your life back.  The two of you cannot co-exist.  In order for you to live the life you desire, you must kill your debt monster.  Have a great day.

No comments: