Thursday, October 14, 2021

Castaway Wilson Update

 J.T. Egley, the artist who created the front cover for "Castaway Wilson," is working on art for the inside of the book.  He's going to find a clever way to mask Wilson in each chapter so that the characters are visible and I stay out of the court system.  The last thing I need in my life is to get sued by the folks who own the rights to Wilson's image and get wiped out.  This could really hurt my credibility in the "Live Long and Prosper" department.  

I'm getting excited.  There is much to be done.  Keep me in your prayers.  It looks like I'll be traveling again soon to assist another team with their opening at my day job.  Yes, my plate is full.  Good thing I'm meditating every morning.  This is helping me to stay calm and keep focused.  I also want to give a shout out to my godson and his mother who are both celebrating birthdays today.  Have a great day.

No comments: