Thursday, October 7, 2021

Blog Day #4426

We never know how many days we have left.  I'm okay with that.  It's one more unknown variable in a sea of unknown variables we all encounter every morning when we wake up.  4,426 days ago I made a promise to write daily and share all the good Jesus is doing in my life.  The one guarantee I believe I have is that I will never run out of good things Jesus is doing in my life.  That means I will never run out of stories.  These good things are sometimes embedded in obstacles.  The good things are also found in the people I meet and the places I visit.  I have this burning desire deep inside my soul to travel more and seek new experiences.  That is my hope for the next 5,000 blog stories I write.

As much as I enjoy blogging, I get an even greater satisfaction from writing books.  A writing obstacle appeared that slowed my progress to tortoise speed and I felt I was losing a grip on reality.  Instead of giving up, I put the project on a back burner and started a new book.  My own life got in the way of that book and I found myself with twin tortoises.  Watching them is like watching grass grow.  The good news is my grass is growing and I'm going to share a couple more books soon.  Thank you for your continued patience.  Have a great day.

No comments: